today me and harry decided to be super efficient and go visit as many architecture buildings as possible. And because i dont have a phone with internet, i gotta do all the google map searching beforehand and screenshot them all. Our tour was in the order of:
1) Arab world Institute by Jean Nouvel
2) Les Docks by Jakob + MacFarlane
3) Pathe Foundation by Renzo Piano (opens in September so we only saw it from outside but it was still cool)
4) Cartier Foundation by Jean Nouvel
5) Meditation Space by Tadao Ando
simon kim ^
Arab World Institude ^
nice sitting/hangout area by the seine
cute exit signs at Les Docks ^
Pathe Foundation. This is the only shot taken before we got kicked out by the security guard.
i would say this self architecture tour was a success, look at how many buildings we covered! each building we spent about 10 minutes on average. Efficiency @ 120%. Next time will be a deep tour where we spend the whole day just on one building.